We offer an unparalleled Rent-To-Own Program for beginner band & orchestra instruments. Here are some of the reasons you should consider renting with Carl’s Pro Band...
- 2 MONTHS FREE - Pay for your 1st month's rental fee, and receive the next two months free!
- NO INTEREST or "Service Charges" - These unnecessary fees will add up quickly with other programs
- 100% Equity Towards Ownership - Apply 100% of your Rental Fees towards ownership
- Return or Exchange at ANY TIME - No cancellation fees or early termination charges
- Top Quality Brand Name Instruments in Great Condition - Band Director approved instruments
- Liability & Damage Waiver (LDW) Coverage - Protect your instrument and receive repairs with LDW coverage
- High Quality, Timely Repairs - Repairs ON SITE by highly trained technicians with 60+ years experience
- FREE Loaners - Receive a loaner instrument when your instrument is in for repair
- Family Owned/Operated - Let our family help your family. Support a local family business with great customer service!
THREE MONTH TRIAL PERIOD: Pay for the first month's rental fee and receive the next TWO MONTHS FREE! We highly recommend choosing the Repair & Maintenance Program. You will pay for all three months of the Repair & Maintenance fee, which ensures that the instrument is covered for repairs during the first three months.
ex. Clarinet Rental: $30 rental fee (2 Months FREE)
+ 3 months of Repair & Maintenance ($7/mo) = $21
$30 rental + $21 Repair & Maintenance = $51 TOTAL for three months!
Questions about rentals? Drop us a line!
ONLINE RENTAL INFORMATION
*When using the online rental feature, please select "PICK UP IN STORE" and we will contact you to arrange school delivery or in store pick up. This option must be selected for your rental to be directed to our store from Music & Arts Center*
You will be charged the 3 Month Trial Period Fee (when valid) as a deposit when renting online,
but your actual trial period will not start until your instrument is delivered or picked up.
If your school is not listed on the website, please Contact Us.
CLICK ON THE BANNER BELOW TO RENT AN INSTRUMENT!
Please feel free to Contact us with any questions, concerns, or for additional information.